Apricus All In One Heat Pump
Apricus All-In-One Air Source Water Heat Pump
Water heating is the second largest segment of household energy use. The Apricus All In One Heat Pump reduces energy costs by 70% compared to conventional electric and gas water heaters, with an annual carbon reduction rating of 3 tonnes. It is eligible for solar and heat pump water heater rebates, saving you more on your annual energy bills.
The All-In-One Air Source Water Heat Pump feature:
- Reduce energy costs by up to three times compared to conventional electric and gas water heaters.
- Registered Clean Energy product with annual carbon reduction rating of 3 tonnes.
- 260 L-day hot water delivery
- 6 people maximum capacity
- 70° Celsius maximum temperature
- Real-time power usage monitoring capability puts households in control of their power bills.
- Maximise your PV with in-built timer controlled heat up cycles.
- Dual heating technology with an incorporated electric element provides hot water up to 70°C.
- Optimising the system is easier than ever with the smart touch screen controller.
- R290 natural refrigerant with zero global warming potential compared to synthetic alternatives.
- Eligible for solar and heat pump water heater rebate schemes such as STC, VEEC, and ESC.
- Comes with a 6 year warranty.
|220V – 240V
|Heating Water Production Rate
|Maximum Input Power
|Maximum Input Current
|Heat Pump Rated Power
|Heat Pump Rated Current
|Electric Heater Rated Power
|Electric Heater Rated Current
|Rated Water Capacity
|Water Pipe Diameter
|Maximum Allowable Pressure
|Maximum Working Pressure of SuctionSide
|Maximum Working Pressure of Exhaust Side
|T&P Valve Power
|Ambient Operational Temperature
- Operational data monitoring including tank temperature and heat pump total power usage
- Access to data on the physical controller as well as the mobile app
- Easy fault finding and troubleshooting using historic data
- Adjusting the operational mode, setting the unit on a timer, and monitoring the temperature ALL by using the mobile app remotely
- The first heat pump in the market with an Australian Owned Mobile App
Do you need more information about the Apricus All-In-One Air Source Water Heat Pump? Call Adelaide Hot Water TM today for specialist Adelaide heat pump plumbing advice on (08) 8444 7311.