Ambiheat HDc-270 Heavy Duty Heat Pump Hot Water System
AMBIHEAT HDc-270 Heat Pump is a smart, energy efficient alternative for areas where a traditional solar water heater may not be suitable. It uses the heat from the surrounding air, to heat your water and provides a reliable, efficient and sustainable way to reduce your water heating energy consumption. A Heat Pump works day and night as it extracts heat from the surrounding air and doesn’t rely on direct sunlight to operate.
• Advanced wrap around microchannel heating technology for uniform and faster water heating
• Suitable for cold climates with an operating range from -5°C to +43°C
• Suitable for harsh water conditions2
• Save up to 68% on your water heating energy consumption compared to an electric water heater in Zone 33
• High recovery rate
• 2.4kW back-up element
• User-friendly touch screen LED display
• Eligible for Government Incentives
• 7 year cylinder warranty
• Suitable for 2 to 5 people
AMBIHEAT Heat Pump has been designed and tested to
withstand the harsh Australian conditions:
Enamel lined water tank: The enamel coating reduces the
risk of corrosion and water leakage.
Microchannel technology: Provide a larger contact area for
more efficient water heating.
Side fan design: Design specially developed to protect the
unit from rain.
Durable top cover: With its durable ASA top cover*, the unit
can easily withstand all weather conditions.
Smart LED controller display: A bright interactive LED
touchscreen display putting control at your fingertips.
|Rated heat pump power input
|Coefficient of Performance (COP)*
|People per household
|2 to 5
|Dimensions & specifications
|Tank height (A)
|Tank width (B)
|Tank depth (C)
|System weight – empty
|System weight – full
|Water connections & settings
|Temp Press Relief (TPR) Valve setting
|Expansion Control Valve (ECV) setting
|Maximum mains supply pressure
|With expansion control valve
|Without expansion control valve